Robotics Engineering Career Fair
Looking for employment in the fields of robotics and AI/machine learning?
Hiring? Seeking top robotics and AI/machine learning technical talent?
Robots.Jobs is conducting a Robotics Engineering Career Fair on December 10, 2019 from 6pm-8pm at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Co-Located With Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum
The Robotics Engineering Career Fair is co-located with the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum and will take place immediately after the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum concludes. It will draw from both Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum attendees, as well as from the robotics/AI community at large.
Two Ways to Participate
The Robots.Jobs Career Fair provides opportunities for both job seekers and producers of robotics and AI/machine learning technologies and services seeking qualified, motivated, engineering talent.
- Individuals Seeking Careers – Attend the Robotics Engineering Career Fair to meet face-to-face with leading robotics and AL/machine learning companies offering employment opportunities and career path advice. The Robots.Jobs Career Fair is also a great way to extend your industry outreach. You do not want to miss this opportunity to accelerate your job search, and develop and deepen your professional relationships. Come and meet the innovative robotics companies that are making it happen at this FREE event.
- At the fair you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with leading robotics companies
- Explore job opportunities
- Have your resume reviewed by hiring companies
- Meet other engineers involved in the same field
- Get free stuff
- Companies Seeking Talent – The lack of qualified technical personal is an ongoing challenge for robotics and intelligent systems companies, as well as a key gating factor for the continued expansion of the robotics sector. The Robots.Jobs Career Fair provides companies with an excellent opportunity to showcase their firm and to conduct onsite interviews with prospective employees. Companies interested in highlighting their career opportunities at the Robots.Jobs Career Fair should contact Noah Roffman, Co-Founder, Robots.Jobs (contact information given below).
For more information, please contact:
Interested in Attending the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum and Career Fair?
Interested in Having your Company Participate in the Career Fair?