Who Should Attend
The Field Robotics Engineering Forum (FREF) is specifically designed to provide engineers, engineering management, business professionals and others, with the information, guidance and peer networking opportunities they require to successfully develop and safely deploy the next generation of ground based robotics systems for operation in wide-ranging, outdoor, dynamic environments. FREF features keynotes, general sessions and panels where attendees can learn about the latest tools, technologies and techniques for field robotics design and development.
- Engineers / Engineering Management – Engineering and technology professionals searching for information and products related to the development of field robotics technologies and systems including:
- Design Engineers
- System Architects
- Software Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Human Factors Professionals
- Mechanical/Hardware Engineers
- Engineering Management
- Producers of Field Robotics Solutions and Enabling Technologies – Members of the field robotics value chain seeking:
- World-wide branding / marketing and sales leads
- Information on the latest advances and new products
- A platform to launch field robotics products
- Development and manufacturing alliances
- OEMs and Manufacturers – Engineering and business professionals from field robotics OEMs and manufacturers seeking information, partners and new robotics development insights and solutions.
- Researchers and Academics – Researchers and academics seeking the tools, technologies and techniques necessary to build the next generation of commercial field robotics systems, as well as interaction with the field robotics community.
- Media Representatives and Technology / Business Analysts – National and international online, print and film-based media professionals, along with technology and business analysts, looking to serve their clients with the latest information about the field robotics sector, as well as the tools, technologies and techniques available to assist designers and developers produce filed robotics systems.
- Investment Professionals – Venture capitalists, along with private and public sector investment professionals.